BRONZE SUMP PUMPS ARE EXCELLENT PUMPS
Why are bronze housing submersible sump pumps good?
- Bronze is used for commercial pumps because of its durability.
- Bronze will not rust when submersed in water. Bronze does not even need an epoxy coating.
- Bronze is strong. It is highly unlikely to crack. Cast iron is stronger than bronze.
- Bronze is heavy. Therefore a sump pump with bronze housing can handle heavy, continuous pumping extremely well.
- Bronze is highly unlikely to warp. Stainless steel does not heat up quickly; therefore it is a particularly good material to use for a continuous running sump pump over a period of time.
YES, NEXT I WANT TO?
Learn more about the topics below. Select your choice.