ZINC SUMP PUMP HOUSING PROS AND CONS
Why Use Zinc Housing? The Pros Characteristics
- Has excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Heavier than aluminum and thermoplastic; therefore the sump pump will not move in the sump pit as easily during heavy duty pumping.
- Dissipates heat better than aluminum or thermoplastic.
- More durable than aluminum and thermoplastic.
- Stronger than aluminum and thermoplastic.
- Does not crack as easily as aluminum and thermoplastic.
The Cons Of Using Zinc Housing For Submersible Sump Pumps
- Is not as heavy as cast iron and bronze.
- Does not dissipate heat as well as cast iorn or stainless steel and bronze.
YES, NEXT I WANT TO?
Learn more about the topics below. Select your choice.